Join our team! Apply to be a part of the Student Committee for the Arts in 2020-2021 by filling out this application. Be sure to answer ALL questions. Applications are due by May 22nd at 11:59 p.m.
Individual interviews will occur on a rolling basis. We will contact you to confirm an interview time and date that works for you.
SCA is proud to produce its own series of shows that bring great artists and events to students, in addition to showcasing the talents of UCLA student artists. With the help of fellow committee members, each member is encouraged to produce, promote and market at least one show during the course of the year. This will undoubtedly be one of your most rewarding experiences on the committee and at UCLA. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Attend weekly Tuesday meetings from 6:00-7:30PM (Dinner is provided for all meetings at 5:30pm). These meetings are mandatory. At this time, we discuss, review, and vote on all Committee actions and activities. Since we take our responsibilities very seriously, any member with an excess of two (2) absences per quarter is subject to dismissal from the Committee.
- Commit to supporting fellow Committee members and all SCA events.
- Promote student tickets to CAP UCLA events by distributing brochures, fliers, postcards, and signboards throughout the UCLA campus.
- Please consider the list of positions available on the Committee by clicking here: http://www.sca.ucla.edu/about-
2/ . Note that having a position is not necessary for membership, though we encourage you to let us know of any and all that might interest you.
- Bonus skills: Proficiency in InDesign, After Effects, and/or Photoshop.
We look forward to meeting you, good luck!