On WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH, the Student Committee for the Arts (SCA) and Student Wellness Commission (SWC) are teaming up to bring you an event unlike anything you’ve seen before. As a part of I Love My Body Week, this event is meant to showcase everybody’s beautiful originality and encourage a sense of unity through dance. What is it??? It is…
a silent party in UCLA’s Powell Library.
DJ Ryan Brennan of EDMC will be spinning in the rotunda on the second floor, and only those wearing the wireless headphones (provided) will be able to hear the set.
A few details:
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BRUINCARD.
- Admission will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Capacity will be limited to 100 people, so be sure to get there early to be a part of the party!
- Check-in time is 7:30 PM, and dancing goes from 8 – 9 PM.
A few goodies:
- Check out DJ Ryan Brennan’s recent live mix here.
- Check out the rest of the I Love My Body Week events here.
- Check out the facebook event here!
- Silent Disco powered by Silent Storm Sound System. Check them out on facebook!
FREE WITH BRUINCARD | POWELL LIBRARY ROTUNDA | WED. 2/27/13 | 7:30 – 9:00 PM